- Locate your courses in the Thomson Reuters On Demand Learning (Courses Available) section on the Learning page and Homeroom page.
: If you purchased a subscription package, your courses appear on the My CPE tab.
- Locate the course you want to download and select the Download option beneath the course title.
- When you select the Download option, the Launch button changes to a Download button.
- Click the Download button. The Course Profile page appears with details about the course.
- Click the Download button in the Course Activity Details section.
: If you haven't already installed the correct version of Checkpoint Learning Offline Player, you will be prompted to click the "Click here" link to download and install the Offline Player.
- Click the Download button to install the course. The Checkpoint Learning Login page appears.
- Enter your Checkpoint Learning user name and click the Login button.
- After the course is installed, click the Launch Player button.
- On the next page, enter your Checkpoint Learning user name and click the Login button. The Available Courses page appears.
- Click the Launch icon.
- When the course opens, click the arrow on the left to expand the Outline menu.
- Use the left and right arrows in the bottom right corner to navigate through the course or you can select a topic directly from the Outline menu.
- Click the Exit link at the bottom of the page when you are ready to close the course.